Terms and Conditions of SHARE Cluj-Napoca FederationIn order to register as a user on www.cluj2015.ro, please read and agree with the terms and conditions of the website.
Why should you register as a user?
We are creating a common calendar for all the activities that will happen in Cluj-Napoca European Youth Capital 2015. Offering a platform for all organizations, institutions, companies, initiative groups that are planning to be a part of Cluj-Napoca European Youth Capital 2015 program. To include a project in the calendar, you have to register as a user on the website.
Why should you include your project in the calendar?
1. The calendar will be public throughout 2015, therefore any person from Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Europe or any other country in the world would be able to find out what happens in Cluj-Napoca on a specific day, week, month and which are the events, projects or activities that they could get involved with. With your support, this calendar will mirror the activities of all the organizations and people that will make 2015 the year of this decade for Cluj-Napoca. We want you to be part of this journey.
2. Project managers and events organizers can use this platform as an instrument to better plan their activities in the most suited period for their projects.
3. We will include your activities in our general promotional materials and will support your cause through our communication channels.
4. The Cluj-Napoca 2015 team will analyze each project proposal and will get in touch with those of you who we didn't meet yet. We want to discuss how we can support you and your projects.
The calendar will also be used by the Municipality and the Local Council of Cluj-Napoca as an instrument to manage the project proposals submitted in order to receive funding.
How can you submit a project proposal for the calendar?
In order to include a project in the calendar, you will need to create a user. Each new user is approved by the administrator of the website. Once your user is approved, you can submit your projects to be included in the calendar. A project has to be approved by the administrator of the platform before it becomes public.
You will still be able to edit your project and change the information you want to make public after the project is approved by the administrator.
It is important to remember that each user is responsible to keep his or her projects updated.
For a project to be associated and become a partner with Cluj-Napoca European Youth Capital 2015, it has to follow the following principles:
1. Each project should be included in one or more of the SHARE priorities: SHARE European, Responsibly, Region, Culture, Joy, Faith, Work, Power, Vision, Space.
2. The project should encourage cooperation between individuals or organizations and should contribute to reaching the objectives of the European Youth Capital - Cluj-Napoca 2015.
3. The project should emphasize the importance of involving the regional and European community in implementing the Cluj-Napoca 2015 program.
4. A project implemented in association with Cluj-Napoca 2015 should follow the rules of the program. Also, all communication materials that are used in order to promote the project should be according to the branding manual of Cluj-Napoca 2015 (you will find this manual available for you after you create a user and login).
5. Cluj-Napoca 2015 will contribute to the project with the resources it has (logistical, promotional and professional expertise).
6. Other principles:
The project is implemented according to the law.
The project does not discriminate or encourages discrimination of any kind (race, ethnicity, social status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc.)
The project doesn't encourage xenophobia, anti-Semitism, homophobia, hate speech, violence, human trafficking, etc.
The project should be implemented by or for youth, or have a youth component in the activities implemented.