SHARE PrioritiesThe program Cluj-Napoca 2015 - European Youth Capital is build on the concept of SHARE. These are the priorities of the program:
• WE SHARE CULTURE, because we are the heart of Transylvania, the region with a multicultural atmosphere and incredible population. The city is a well known centre for artistic and cultural events, bringing a large number of foreigners in every year, We are part of the European culture and we want the European culture to come to Cluj-Napoca.
• WE SHARE WORK, because we are the second biggest university centre in Romania, we are an academic and economic regional power, we host local branches of the best youth organizations from around the world. Our work is designed to be shared, we want to learn from Europe’s youth, we want to share from our vast knowledge and European experiences.
• WE SHARE SPACE, because the public spaces need to be revitalized, occupied and brought to life again. One of the best ways to do this is by involving youngsters' creative ideas. We want to share our personal microclimate and make it even more European than it is now.
• WE SHARE POWER, because we are about 200.000 youth people in Cluj-Napoca, who already changed perceptions and perspectives and made the city even more alive. We are an asset not fully discovered, working on changing the world to the better even more.
• WE SHARE JOY, because we are happy, we are glad to spend some quality time, we have a lot of fun places, where we can be together, exchange ideas, experiences, dreams. It’s a quality time, a crucial experience for us, life is not so valuable without joy and youngsters can offer a pretty good answer on how to live to the fullest.
• WE SHARE VISION, because the youth is the future of Europe and Cluj-Napoca wants to be part of the future. We are the first generation where west, south, north and east Europe will form what will be Europe in the next 20-30 years.
• WE SHARE EUROPEAN, because we are part of Europe, a community of over 400 millions people and being European is a way of life now, thinking and building a lasting future for us and for our children.
• WE SHARE RESPONSIBLY, because the projects developed by local authorities and civil society involved in this program are as responsible as they can be. These actors can play at least the same role in the society as the companies with CSR policies.
• WE SHARE REGION, because Transylvania is one of the most colored regions in Europe. Having history, natural characteristics and the most balanced climate from all European countries.